About the Event
Vietnam Wind Power (VWP) is an official industry event in Vietnam organized by the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) since 2018. With Vietnam’s bold net-zero commitment at COP26 and the finalisation of Power Development Plan 8 (PDP8), VWP 2022 will be a crucial event to gather all the key stakeholders in the wind industry to facilitate Vietnam’s just transition to a greener economy.
Please reach out to [email protected] to find out more. Further information will be provided nearer the time, including attendance and access details, speakers, and topics.
Past-year Event Highlights
Welcome and introduction to the GWEC and Informa Markets strategic partnership
- GWEC Representative
- Gareth Rapley, Group Director – Energy & Utilities, Informa Markets
Overview of GWEC and Informa Markets events in 2021
- India Wind Power – Rajneesh Khattar, Group Director – India, Informa Markets
- Asia Wind Power and Vietnam Wind Power – BT Tee, General Manager – Vietnam, Informa Markets
- Global Net Zero Summit – Deep Karani, Exhibition Director, Informa Markets
- MENA Wind Power – Ramy Boushra, Exhibition Manager, Informa Markets
Your chance to ask all your burning questions about the GWEC and Informa partnership, our events in 2021, and how your company can get involved!