GWEC has planned a series of webcasts over the next few months. Our ‘Doing Business In …’ webcasts aim to provide practical advice to companies wishing to enter an emerging market. During a one-hour webinar, attracting over 700 registrants, an expert from the emerging market presents the challenges likely to be faced in setting up business, and also shares some solutions as to how to best address them.
- Doing business in… South Africa (4 October 2016, 3pm CEST)
- Doing business in… India (28 November, 3pm CET)
- Doing business in… Mexico (6 December 2016, 4pm CET)
In addition to our ‘Doing Business In …’ webcasts, we’ll also be presenting our Global Wind Energy Outlook 2016 report via webcast. The report presents three visions of the future of the global wind energy industry out to 2020, 2030 and up to 2050. Read more
- Global Wind Energy Outlook (24 Oct 2016, 3pm CEST)
- Global Wind Energy Outlook (15 December, 3pm CET)
To be added to our distribution list communicating more about these webcasts, please register here.
More info: https://www.gwec.net/events/webinars
Our webcasts are all open for sponsorship. Further information from email@example.com.