Mexico City, Mexico
20-21 March 2019
Save the Date for our next Mexico WindPower!
Mexico WindPower will hold its eight edition from 20-21 March 2019. The event has established itself as the most important congress and exhibition for the wind sector in the country. The 2 day congress and exhibition will offer participants the opportunity to network and meet new business contacts among the key players active in the Mexican wind industry. The conference programme will include a range of sessions where the latest policy, market and technology developments will be debated.
It is an annual event organized by the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) and the Mexican Wind Energy Association (AMDEE), in conjunction with E. J. Krause Tarsus of Mexico.
Call for Abstracts Deadline Extended
A. Tracks for Abstracts
• Development of wind projects
• Operation and maintenance of wind farms
• Life extension of wind turbine
• Procedure of interconnections in maneuvers: CFE
• Mexican panorama of investment in wind energy: Suppliers 4.0
• Development in turbine components
• Design and innovation of wind projects
B. Requirements for the submission
1. Deadlines for submission:
• January 15th, 2019: deadline for submitting abstracts (or the full paper
• January 10th – 31st, 2019: authors will be notified as to the acceptance
of their papers;
• February 28th, 2019: deadline for full paper submission
2. Submission requirement:
• Abstract can be both in English and Spanish. Full papers can be either presented
in English or Spanish;
• Please provide bio(s) of the author(s) and contact information; Bio 10 lines resume
• Please refer to the annex below for the format requirements of the
3. How will the accepted papers be utilized?
• Accepted papers will be available for downloading by MWP conference
delegates; abstracts of the accepted paper will be uploaded to the MWP
website and therefore accessible to the public;
• A selected number of authors will be invited to speak at relevant sessions
of the conference;
• A selection of the accepted papers will be accepted as posters and placed
in the designated Poster Area of the expo floor during MWP.
To submit your abstract and for any further questions, please contact Isabelle Prosser.
Global Wind Energy Council
The Global Wind Energy Council helps open up new markets for wind energy. GWEC has a proven track record of success in helping to build the wind energy industry in emerging markets around the world, including China, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, India, Argentina, and Vietnam
Associacion Mexicana de Energia Eolica
The Mexican Wind Energy Association, AMDEE, was createe in 2005 to promote the generation and development of wind energy in Mexico. The association represents wind project developers through its relationship with the authorities, economic sectors and society in general.
E.J. Krause Tarsus of Mexico
E.J. Krause Tarsus de Mexico develops international business forums, and since 1991 has produced the leading annual exhibitions and conferences in strategic industries in Mexico, such as plastics, manufacturing, environmental solutions, water, energy and hydrocarbons, smart mobility, styling, industrial forestry, and food and beverages..