Mexico WindPower will hold its seventh edition from 28 February until 1 March 2018. The event has established itself as the most important congress and exhibition for the wind sector in the country. The 2 day congress and exhibition will offer participants the opportunity to network and meet new business contacts among the key players active in the Mexican wind industry. The conference programme will include a range of sessions where the latest policy, market and technology developments will be debated.
It is an annual event organized by the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) and the Mexican Wind Energy Association (AMDEE), in conjunction with E. J. Krause de Mexico.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS NOW CLOSED!
The Call for abstracts for Mexico WindPower 2018 include:
- Pending regulatory challenges: The new role of CRE
- HR – what profiles are companies looking for short-to-mid-term?
- Wind Energy and the environment: benefits, studies and requirements
- Management of the Market
- Innovative technologies in terms of design, manufacturing and testing of wind turbines and its components (onshore and offshore), leading to cost reduction and production optimization.
- Wind Farm O&M technologies and business models.
- Wind resources assessment: optimization in design and measurements of the wind resource for the construction of a park
Registration is open. Register before 20 January to benefit from early bird prices!