LAUNCH OF THE GWEC GLOBAL WIND REPORT
GLOBAL WIND POWER OUTLOOK FOR 2015 AND BEYOND
Press conference by Webcast
Wednesday 1 April
09:30 Washington D.C. | 13:30 GMT | 15:30 Brussels | 21:30 Beijing
Join GWEC's free webinar to hear our insights into the global wind industry today, and 5- year projections to the future.
Steve Sawyer, CEO of Global Wind Energy Council
Join us to hear about:
- What are the prospects for the global wind industry up to 2019?
- What are the key new markets for global growth? Where are the new 'boom' markets likely to be?
- China has a target of 200 GW by 2020. How will installations in 2015 and beyond contribute towards achieving this goal?
- What are the prospects for offshore wind globally?
- What role will wind energy play in the run up to Paris climate negotiations?
The webcast will be followed by a Q&A with Steve Sawyer
Guarantee your place and REGISTER HERE