Discover the power of impactful leadership and embrace the Women in Wind Global Leadership Program 2023. Gain valuable insights from Sarah Barber’s transformative journey and learn to lead with active listening, diversity promotion, positive role modeling, and a growth mindset. Unlock hidden potential in yourself and your team to drive success and foster a culture of acceptance and continuous improvement.
15 April 2019
Last chance to apply for Women in Wind 2019-2020!
Today is the last day for mentees to apply to the inaugural year of the Women in Wind Global Leadership Program! Join GWEC and the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET) in promoting best practices for gender diversity within the wind industry, and advancing the role of women as agents of change in society. Officially launched on 2 April 2019, the Women in Wind program includes:
- A dedicated program of training and mentoring, aimed at providing participants with multidisciplinary experience and global perspectives;
- A network of mentors among leading women in the wind industry;
- A comprehensive education program incorporating the latest technological developments and best practices from the industry;
- A platform to assist leading companies in the sector in identifying talent and reaching new gender equality benchmarks; and,
- A growing network of alumni who can serve as mentors for future generations of women entering the industry, as wind becomes one of the world’s dominant energy sources.
On the Blog
Discover the profound impact of networking and its significance in personal and professional growth, as highlighted in the Women in Wind Global Leadership Program 2023. Learn valuable lessons and practical tips on nurturing and building a strong network to expand horizons, access new opportunities, and foster collaborative ventures. Embrace the power of networking and unlock your potential for success.
Announcing the “Winds of Change Series: Transformative Tales of Leadership,” a new storytelling series that highlights exceptional women, men, and professionals driving change in the wind energy industry.