About the Event
The Global Offshore Wind Summit (GOWS) is a series of international events (lectures and exhibitions) among wind power industry held by the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC). In Asia, these events focus especially on the theme of offshore wind power generation. Through these events, GWEC and various wind power industry associations in the host country provide significant insights into the development of offshore wind power in Asia and support the development of new markets for the industry. In Japan, the first GOWS was held on 7-8 October 2021, at the Kitakyushu International Convention Center, co-organised with the Japan Wind Power Association (JWPA).
This year the second Global Offshore Wind Summit in Japan 2022 (GOWS-J 2022) will be held in Akita City on November 9-10, 2022, organised by JWPA and GWEC at the Akita Prefecture.
Please reach out to [email protected] to find out more. Further information will be provided nearer the time, including attendance and access details, speakers, and topics.
Welcome and introduction to the GWEC and Informa Markets strategic partnership
- GWEC Representative
- Gareth Rapley, Group Director – Energy & Utilities, Informa Markets
Overview of GWEC and Informa Markets events in 2021
- India Wind Power – Rajneesh Khattar, Group Director – India, Informa Markets
- Asia Wind Power and Vietnam Wind Power – BT Tee, General Manager – Vietnam, Informa Markets
- Global Net Zero Summit – Deep Karani, Exhibition Director, Informa Markets
- MENA Wind Power – Ramy Boushra, Exhibition Manager, Informa Markets
Your chance to ask all your burning questions about the GWEC and Informa partnership, our events in 2021, and how your company can get involved!