“Doing Business In ….” webcasts
GWEC has planned a series of webcasts which aim to provide practical advice to companies wishing to enter an emerging market. During a one-hour webcast, an expert from the emerging market presents the challenges likely to be faced in setting up business, and also shares some solutions as to how to best address them.
Pencil these dates in your diaries today to attend the GWEC ‘Doing Business In…’ webcasts this year:
- GWEC Annual Report launch webcast (26 April 2018, 15h CEST)
- Doing Business In … Brazil (early June)
- Doing Business In … South Africa (early October)
- Offshore Wind in India: Grid Integration of Offshore Wind in Gujarat & Tamil Nadu (23 October, 10 CEST) – recording available here
- Doing Business In … South Africa (12 October 2017) – recording available here
- Doing Business In… India (14 March 2017) – recording available here
- Launch of Annual Market Update (3 May 2017) – recording available here
- Doing Business In … Brazil (13 June 2017) – recording available here
- Doing Business In … Mexico (29 January 2017 – 15h CET) – recording available here
To be added to our distribution list communicating more about these webcasts, please register here.
Sponsor a Doing Business In… Webcast
Each webcast provides a unique platform for expertise to be shared and for brands to be heard. By sponsoring a DBI webcast your company is positioning itself as an industry reference and trusted brand. A full online international campaign supports each webcast, through which your brand will be seen by the global community and targeted audience from that market, over the course of the year. To find out how you can sponsor a webcast today and what the many benefits entail, please email [email protected]