China Wind Power (CWP) is the world’s largest and most influential event in the wind industry, boasting over 600 exhibition stands and over 26,000 visitors over three days.
Co-organised by the Global Wind Energy Council, the Chinese Wind Energy Association (CWEA), the Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association (CREIA), the China National Renewable Energy Centre (CNREC) and China Wind Energy Equipment Association (CWEEA), the event is now in its 10th edition.
This year, it will be on 19-21st October at the China International Exhibition Centre (New CIEC). The technical tracks and the policy and market tracks are now open for papers with the following issues:
- Offshore wind technology: Turbine and components design, manufacture, testing technology; cost reduction strategy, design optimization and application of new materials;
- Onshore technology: Wind resource assessment, siting, foundation design and manufacturing, logistics and transportation of components, technologies, models related to wind O&M;
- Wind forecast, grid integration and balancing of wind, wind and big data;
- Wind and its socioeconomic benefits, wind and its role in alleviating air pollution etc.
- Market and policy issues: Wind and electricity market; Wind and cost of electricity; finance and insurance of wind farm; risk assessment of wind.
The deadline for submissions is 30TH June 2016. More info here.