The Asia in Focus Webinar Series delivers relevant and insightful subject matter that informs the market, promotes discussion and aids decision-making.
Webinar sponsorship represents an unrivalled opportunity to engage with your target audience in a virtual environment. Whether your goals are to launch a new product, penetrate a new market sector, increase your market share or improve your brand awareness, virtual webinar sponsorship will deliver your message to key decision makers in a captive and engaging setting.
To guarantee a position on one of the webinars, as either a co-host or sponsored presenter, please contact Aileen Vitug. A number of positions are made available in our webinar series for our commercial partners on a first come, first served basis.
1. Co-Host Package
This is a fantastic chance to partner alongside GWEC, giving a platform to build on industry visibility, align your company messaging and engage with customers and prospects. Get the most from being a session presenter to engage and connect with the global wind industry audience.
The client will have:
- Speaking opportunity (15-minute presentation)
- Your company logo placed as Co-Host on the event website and next to the event logo on the virtual platform
- Strengthen your brand through GWEC marketing and social media channels – with the potential to reach 100,000+ wind energy contacts globally
- Opportunity to send a personalised message and company information to session attendees
- Receive session delegate list
- Target the right audience to drive awareness of your products and services, capture leads, and find new customers
- Feature in the pre, during and post event delegate information
For members: $3,000
All other companies: $5,000
2. Global Digital Supporter Package
The popular GWEC Global Digital Supporter package will be available for this series of webinars. As technology has become the norm for communicating, this cost-effective opportunity allows organisations to reach a wide audience using our webinar platform and social media channels.
The client will have:
- Brand exposure over the Asia in Focus Webinar Series.
- Company logo to feature on the website, with a link directly to your landing page
- Company logo to feature on opening and closing conference slides
- Company logo to feature on GWEC marketing and social media channels – with the potential to reach 100,000+ energy contacts globally
For members: $500.00
All other companies: $ 1,000.00